At TCC Business Interiors, the Onsite Assessment is an essential part of understanding your working environment. We cover all the basics - dimensions, access points, locations of windows, and sightlines.
However, assessing your physical space is only the beginning - our furniture specialists also look at traffic flows, collaborative versus individual workspaces, employee work patterns and preferences, and accommodation for outside visitors.
Your work environment is unique, and we ensure that we get the full picture so that we can best help you transform your space into a pleasant and productive workplace that meets your organizational goals.
Because work environments are about people, much of our assessment involves asking questions about workspace users and, where possible, observing them. Here are some of the points that we look at:
• Nature of interaction between workers
• The frequency and role of visitors
• Personalization of individual workspaces
• Special needs for individuals with disabilities
• Ergonomic needs based on the nature of work
• Industry-issues pertaining to healthcare, education, professional services, and other fields
The onsite assessment ensures that your plan aligns with the reality of your working environment, and that there are no surprises, either for you or the workers in your environment, when the furniture is installed.